Sign in to follow this  
Gus_19

Dahua NVR4216 Channel 1 Error

Currently Dahua NVR4216 and (6) Dahua IPC-HDW4300C 3mp POE cameras are setup. For whatever reason, I have a problem with channel 1 of the NVR. At first I thought it was a camera issue, but now I'm leaning towards a NVR issue.

With a variale bit rate set around 4096kb, 15fps and display setting at 1080p, I will get a "Login Return Time Is Up" error after approximately 3 days. Now if I lower the bit rate to 1024kb (again VBR and also trying CBR), the "Login Return Time Is Up" error will come up in about 5-6 days. Each of the 5 other cameras (all the same make/model/firmware) have been set to 4096kb VBR and 15fps, but no error has come up and it's been almost three weeks.

I've also switch the camera from channels 2 & 3, setting them up on channel 1 and each camera come back with the same error in the same amount of time, with no issues on the other channels.

I've done a factory reset the NVR to no avail.

In case anyone is wondering, the NVR build Date is 04/19/2016 version #:3.201.0000.1.R. When I log in to the camera via IE, the error on the screen says "Resources Limited. Failed To Open Video."

Any suggestions?

I know a lot of people have referred to this error "Login Return Time Is Up," to the bit rate and lowering it, but this obviously isn't the problem.