Hi guys,

I am looking to purchase Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-I(W) camera from a Chinese web site.

When processing the order, it asks me to choose what Horizontal resolution I like. Options are 380TVL and 540TVL and I am not sure what to choose.

Please help me to understand what is difference between 380TVL and 540TVL and which one to select?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

I am looking to purchase Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-I(W) camera from a Chinese web site.

When processing the order, it asks me to choose what Horizontal resolution I like. Options are 380TVL and 540TVL and I am not sure what to choose.

Please help me to understand what is difference between 380TVL and 540TVL and which one to select?

Thanks in advance

Hi TVL has nothing to do with the camera you have listed.

And you are making a big mistake if you buy direct from China ....waste of your money.

Hi guys,

Hi TVL has nothing to do with the camera you have listed.

And you are making a big mistake if you buy direct from China ....waste of your money.

Hi tomcctv,

Please let me know why "buy direct from China ....waste of your money"?

As far as I know all cameras sold here are from China....just 30EUR more....what is the diffrenece?

In case you know better site for purchasing, I would appreciate if you can let me know ....in PM

Thanks in advance

Please let me know why "buy direct from China ....waste of your money"?

As far as I know all cameras sold here are from China....just 30EUR more....what is the diffrenece?

In case you know better site for purchasing, I would appreciate if you can let me know ....in PM

Thanks in advance

Have a read .....viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40240&p=293498&hilit=Hikvision+in+Chinese#p293498

Also hik do not sell on the likes of eBay sites. And if you look at most on eBay it says software not to be updated which means not true hikvision.

So your not saving €30 ....you are wasting your initial cost which is higher.

Then you have the new problem with cheap copy hik .... What are you going to run them on ?? Because they won't run on the new NVRs or hybrids.