alderaan

Dahua SD22204T-GN-W firmware - problem autofocus

Hi, i'd like to re upload firware to this camera dahua SD22204T-GN-W but i don't know where to donload it. Can someone please help me?

I've a problem with autofocus that does not work properly and after having umount and remount all parts, nothing seems to change.

Thanks

Gianluca

The best place for firmware is from where you bought the camera. Mine is a DH-SD22204T-GN and was giving me some minor problems. After doing the resets from the web browser and smart PSS without any luck, taking the dome off and holding the reset button fixed things.

The best place for firmware is from where you bought the camera. Mine is a DH-SD22204T-GN and was giving me some minor problems. After doing the resets from the web browser and smart PSS without any luck, taking the dome off and holding the reset button fixed things.

For me didn't work. Tried Web rset, pss reset and hard reset with button but focus doesn'work. Last chance is upload.firmware again...

Hi,

I have SD22204T-GN-W as well. No problems so far, but I think it miss P2P feature, doesn't it?

Maybe it will come with new firmware but I can't find it either.

My Software Version:

2.400.0000.16.R.T4.484, build : 2016-05-17