derekz

best ipcamera brand quality/price ?

There is really no way to answer this. It all depends on your needs, software requirements, IP or non-IP, level of skills for installation. Personally, I use Geovision.

Like write up, my first interest is video quality, no problem with other features.

Geovision is difficult to find in Europe. (I tried Amaz*/Eb*y and found very few products)

Hikvision?

I have done a lot of geovision and like some of their models, of which they have a wide range. Free software is another nice feature. Having said that the cameras that we had the fewest problems with have been Axis. They are more money but we have had no problems and the picture quality is great. The problem is selling the customer on this solution.

I have been using the Dahua and have had no issues. I also bought some from Amazon under the name SavvyPixel. I think they are Dahua knock offs. I but the 4MP because they will do 3MPO at 30fps. If you but they 3MP, they only do 3mp at 20fps. I also look very closely at the IR capabilities for my needs, and these both seem to have good IR coverage. I have mine set to a NVR so I don't need the software and web access to the camera beside configuration.

Simply go to most popular online shop in your country. And looks at the rating of IP cameras. Choose one of the most popular among them.