imcool

which camera is better from these 3?

None of the above. They are all low quality and you will not be happy.And don't go wireless either, they will let you down when it counts the most. You would be better off with something like this, if you live in the US.

https://www.costco.com/Q-See-8-Channel-HD-IP-NVR-with-2TB-HDD%2c-6-3MP-Camera-with-100'-Night-Vision.product.100283276.html

Go ip and not analog if you can.

Do not buy any cameras or system under 1080P. My opinion is all these pre packages systems are mostly junk, but some are ok if you get a name brand. They tend to sell you on the specs for the NVR, but the cameras are less. You will get a better system if you spec out a NVR and cameras separate so you really get what you want, and you can always add more cameras on later. I prefer to pick out my own components, since things like the IR distance is important to me.

Do not buy any systems with less than 8 channels. I would not go under 16 myself, even for a home, you always seem to be adding them on later. I use my extra channels to monitor inside the house when I travel. Broken pipe type stuff.

I use a HDView 32Ch system and have ha no issues. Here is a 16Ch that is a good system. They do may a 8ch for a bit less. I would use Ethernet as much as possible rather than the wifi like said above.

https://www.amazon.com/HDView-Channel-Ports-Cameras-Hikvision/dp/B0186VH0K2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1485368599&sr=8-3&keywords=hdview+nvr

None of the above. They are all low quality and you will not be happy.And don't go wireless either, they will let you down when it counts the most. You would be better off with something like this, if you live in the US.

https://www.costco.com/Q-See-8-Channel-HD-IP-NVR-with-2TB-HDD%2c-6-3MP-Camera-with-100'-Night-Vision.product.100283276.html

Go ip and not analog if you can.

Thank you for reply, I only want to use in home and i cna not afford to buy anyting above 150USD for camera, I dont mind going for wired ones but its will be harder to install wired ones becasues i rent property not own it.

Please advice

Do not buy any cameras or system under 1080P. My opinion is all these pre packages systems are mostly junk, but some are ok if you get a name brand. They tend to sell you on the specs for the NVR, but the cameras are less. You will get a better system if you spec out a NVR and cameras separate so you really get what you want, and you can always add more cameras on later. I prefer to pick out my own components, since things like the IR distance is important to me.

Do not buy any systems with less than 8 channels. I would not go under 16 myself, even for a home, you always seem to be adding them on later. I use my extra channels to monitor inside the house when I travel. Broken pipe type stuff.

I use a HDView 32Ch system and have ha no issues. Here is a 16Ch that is a good system. They do may a 8ch for a bit less. I would use Ethernet as much as possible rather than the wifi like said above.

https://www.amazon.com/HDView-Channel-Ports-Cameras-Hikvision/dp/B0186VH0K2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1485368599&sr=8-3&keywords=hdview+nvr

I only need 4 cameras and that enough for me because Its not my house, its rental property, I want cameras to watch my car which I park on the road parking and for unwanted company. I can not afford to buy above 150USD, please tell me around 150usd, i can try going for wireed ones but problem is i can not drill or make holes in rental property.

Thakn you for reading.

I only need 4 cameras and that enough for me because Its not my house, its rental property, I want cameras to watch my car which I park on the road parking and for unwanted company. I can not afford to buy above 150USD, please tell me around 150usd, i can try going for wireed ones but problem is i can not drill or make holes in rental property.

Thakn you for reading.

Hi. You still need to drill for power

Are you located in India ???

Thakn you for reading.

Hi. You still need to drill for power

Are you located in India ???

Sir, I am not located in India, I am in Canada. I can drill for mounting camera but I can not drill holes inside of wall for power, I have to hard glue or find other way to run the wire, but budget is my concern, please help

Hi. Are you new to eBay ???

You have a small budget why waste it buying cheap junk from China.

Do you have a PC ??? You can use that as your recorder .... And then use IP cameras ..... And also you don't need to buy all 4 at once ... Buy 1 or 2 and add as budget allows.

Hi. Are you new to eBay ???

You have a small budget why waste it buying cheap junk from China.

Do you have a PC ??? You can use that as your recorder .... And then use IP cameras ..... And also you don't need to buy all 4 at once ... Buy 1 or 2 and add as budget allows.

I did not know that I can use PC as recorder,

- yes, I have PC

- which wifi camera to buy so that I can record in PC

- Yes I am new to Ebay

- I can buy 4 at once to save some $$ in shipping from usa

Please advice me ip camera model from ebay which can record in PC.

Thank you very much for helping me out.

At that price point, it doesn't really matter. Go to amazon, and find cameras that fit your price range that have a decent review.

If you are doing WIFI, you need a WIFI router, power to all the cameras (a 12V power supply), and internet service at the site. It needs to be a reliable internet service since your PC will most likely not be on site at a rental property.

Not sure what the rules are in CA, but in the US, landlords can access the house for maintenance. Extension cords and power supplies in attics can be dangerous if not done correctly.

I suggest you re think your strategy overall. I am not clear on what you are trying to do. It sounds like you are trying to monitor a car you park on the street at a rental property, but you don't live there.

At that price point, it doesn't really matter. Go to amazon, and find cameras that fit your price range that have a decent review.

If you are doing WIFI, you need a WIFI router, power to all the cameras (a 12V power supply), and internet service at the site. It needs to be a reliable internet service since your PC will most likely not be on site at a rental property.

Not sure what the rules are in CA, but in the US, landlords can access the house for maintenance. Extension cords and power supplies in attics can be dangerous if not done correctly.

I suggest you re think your strategy overall. I am not clear on what you are trying to do. It sounds like you are trying to monitor a car you park on the street at a rental property, but you don't live there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291152713348

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201793999231

Well, I am renting so I want to spend less and put as less as possible drill holes.

Please tell me, which one should I purchase from the two links above.

I appreciate your help and time.

Sincerely.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291152713348

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201793999231

Well, I am renting so I want to spend less and put as less as possible drill holes.

Please tell me, which one should I purchase from the two links above.

I appreciate your help and time.

Sincerely.

Both garbage...it seems you dont really need cameras...spend your money on dinner..

Hello from the States!

I am responding to the issue of drilling holes in rental property.

Solution:

1. Raise a window.

2. cut a 2x4 to the width of the window.

3. Drill how ever many holes you need to run your wires (and terminals/connectors)

4. Be sure to get two sizes of weather-proofing foam strip like for a door or a window or a window air conditioning unit. Get a real size and a small size. Weather strip the 2x4. DO NOT go cheap and avoid this step!!

5. regular caulk for the space around the wires in the 2x4.

It ain't gonna be pretty, but you are guaranteed not to have landlord issues when you move out.

Hello from the States!

I am responding to the issue of drilling holes in rental property.

Solution:

1. Raise a window.

2. cut a 2x4 to the width of the window.

3. Drill how ever many holes you need to run your wires (and terminals/connectors)

4. Be sure to get two sizes of weather-proofing foam strip like for a door or a window or a window air conditioning unit. Get a real size and a small size. Weather strip the 2x4. DO NOT go cheap and avoid this step!!

5. regular caulk for the space around the wires in the 2x4.

It ain't gonna be pretty, but you are guaranteed not to have landlord issues when you move out.

Thx