Sign in to follow this  
wizof103

Swann NVR with Sunba Camera

Has anyone had luck with having Swann NVR (7400) recognize a SUNBA camera. On the Swann NVR in the IP Camera section, I put the Camera IP with the port of 8899 for OMVIF. I called Swann first and they assured me that the NVR supported OMVIF. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks in advance

Has anyone had luck with having Swann NVR (7400) recognize a SUNBA camera. On the Swann NVR in the IP Camera section, I put the Camera IP with the port of 8899 for OMVIF. I called Swann first and they assured me that the NVR supported OMVIF. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks in advance

Email support@sunba.net. Sunba cameras have been really shaky regarding firmware. I changed ports on accident while reconfiguring my network and it locked the 601-D20x. Only 2 ports are open (9530, 34561... and neither will allow ssh/telnet connections) now and their reset/superpassword tool does not work.

I disassembled it completely and plan on creating a new system using their housing w/ arduino or similar board but I am a novice at circuitry etc but I don't mind having a project. I'll try to check out this forum more often and if anyone has any insight on aruino/pi setups that would be compatible with. I'd really like to get into portable deep machine learning with nvidia's new pascal/openacc/gpu computing via cuda for live analytics and processing.

I really loved their camera and their support has been awesome and prompt. I really wanted an autotracking system that I nearly pefected with nvidia 1070, cuda tools, and ispy/vlc but it was a a hassle. After looking at the internals, i'm pretty sure their 507/601 series have autotracking capabilities embedded, just locked via firmware.