skipcox

No Live Feed On Blue Iris

I have setup my Hikvision DS-2cd2032-1 camera in SADP and get the live view. When I try to set it up in BI, I can't see the live view. I get the 8000007a error. I have set my server port to 8383 and http port to 1083 in SADP and BI.

Looking for some help.

Thanks,

Skip

I have setup my Hikvision DS-2cd2032-1 camera in SADP and get the live view. When I try to set it up in BI, I can't see the live view. I get the 8000007a error. I have set my server port to 8383 and http port to 1083 in SADP and BI.

Looking for some help.

Thanks,

Skip

Blue iris does not use the hikivision server port, it uses the rtsp port.

or use find inspect for the onvif profile.

Looking for some help.

Thanks,

Skip

Thanks for the reply. I have set the rtsp port in sadp and in Bi to 544 and still get no feed. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Skip

Looking for some help.

Thanks,

Skip

Thanks for the reply. I have set the rtsp port in sadp and in Bi to 544 and still get no feed. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Skip

have you double checked the user name and password? log into the camera via browser and check the port settings...blue iris works perfectly with hikvision cameras so you have something set incorrectly...what have you selected from the dropdown menu as you camera?

Where do I go to check the username and password and where does one enter the same? I have checked Hikvision camera 2CD2XXXXRTSP. is there a tutorial on the process that I might use?

Thanks,

Skip

How did you get it working? Mind posting the solution??

What have you tried so far? Entered in the correct ip address/port /username/password? The find/inspect option will usually solve the problem.

For help, post details/what you have tried.

Find/Inspect never turns up results when no ip is entered it's just blank even while working cameras are connected but I usually search it with an IP entered. Everything is correct, UPnP disabled, ONVIF enabled yet BI still won't pick up stream despite it showing perfectly when logged in directly.

I'm happy to report that after a week suffering this issue, on a whim in System>Security>Authentication I noticed that on my working cams "RTSP Authentication" is set to Basic whereas on the new one its default is "digest" so I changed it to digest/basic and BOOM it worked instantly! I also noticed there is a new addition specifically for Web Authentication which I'm not sure if I should leave on digest or also change to digest/basic. I maintain that the illegal login lock is not an issue.

P.S. Don't you hate when people solve stuff and don't pay it forward!

*Correction, while it resolved the issue, changing settings over and over caused the illegal login lock problem to resurface so unless you want to get locked out for a half hour it's best to just leave it off!