UribeM

Alibi vs LTS NVR/IP Cameras

I'm shopping for an IP Surveillance system for my home and debating between two brands, Alibi and LTS. From Alibi (Supercircuits), looking at the SYS16840IPT2, 16ch 5200 series NVR with (8) 4.0mp 100' IR Turret Cameras. From LTS looking at the LTN8616-P16 16ch NVR with (8) CMIP3042W-28, 4.1mp 100' IR Turret Cameras. The LTS pricing I received is a bit higher than the Alibi brand but would pay up if worth the difference. The LTS is a 16 ch quad-core NVR, the Alibi is not listed as a quad-core, any difference here? Is anyone familiar with both these brands as to provide a recommendation? I understand both are rebranded Hikvision, but which would be the better quality hardware, firmware, NVR Navigation experience & support for mobile devices? Of course, not to mention support from these vendors?

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have minimal experience with alibi but I can tell you that Lts provides much better support than hikvision. It's provided by your local dealer and typically pretty prompt. Lts app and software is identical to hik with some rebranding. Another plus is Lts is very good about shipping NVRs with the most current firmware.