Sign in to follow this  
cwb3000

flir pe133e help

I have 4 flir IP cameras ,A squirrel bit into the camera wire.I have black,red,yellow,gray,purple,brown,orange,blue. trying to beanie it back with cat6. blue/bluewhite, orange/orangewhite. etc.. seems like a easy fix but flir would not help..they just wanted to sell me 4 new cameras.. please someone help im running out of ideas on how to find this information.. Thanks...model # is pe133e on the camera.

I have 4 flir IP cameras ,A squirrel bit into the camera wire.I have black,red,yellow,gray,purple,brown,orange,blue. trying to beanie it back with cat6. blue/bluewhite, orange/orangewhite. etc.. seems like a easy fix but flir would not help..they just wanted to sell me 4 new cameras.. please someone help im running out of ideas on how to find this information.. Thanks...model # is pe133e on the camera.

Brown ......1. White/orange

Purple ......2 orange

Orange......3. White/green

Blank........4. Blue

Yellow.......5. White/blue

Blue..........6. Green

Blank........7. White/brown

Gray.........8. Brown

Connection done as T-568B

Thanks for responding, but u have blank for 2.. that would be the red and black. i assume they are the + and - on the power. I dont understand the blank part. I have 8 wires . i need to splice all 8 right?