Nofali

Dahua DH-SD29204T-GN disconnecting,rebooting

Hi guys I am new here hope to find a help..

I got some weird problem with my Dahua ptz PoE ip camera (DH-SD29204T-GN) it's been running perfectly for about 8 months, suddenly the camera start to reboot it self every minute or maybe a seconds nothing changed on my network or switch i changed the RJ54 cable changed the PoE adapter still reboot all other IP cameras working well , please help i am afraid that might damage the cam so i turn it off till find a solution

here are the backup log files and a picture of firmware.

when the camera connected to the internet it's keep disconnecting from nvr and i can't access it

when the camera connected to a single router with no internet access it works flawlessly very perfect but gets too HOT,

i need to solve the problem , and i want to downgrade to version (2.212.0000.0.R.A.484.3N.NR, build : 2015-10-23

) as my second camera works well.

dahua11.thumb.jpg.e2aa2c8a25ba6a4e3cafe3b46fcada37.jpg

LogBackup2017-5-18.rar

Hi all!

I have exact the same problem as described above with 5 of my DH-SD29204T-GN camera's. I've been using the camera's for 2 month now. but suddenly camera's started to disconnect from the network. I've tried to upgrade firmware on one camera and it just made it worse. One thing I noticed, so did Nofali too, is that when you connect the camera to the computer peer-to-peer without internet it works perfect. But when you put it back on the network it just starts glitching.

I've tried a different Ip adres and dns, have reset the camera to defaults, nothing helps. I'm desperate for help here, so if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate that.

Hi all!

I have exact the same problem as described above with 5 of my DH-SD29204T-GN camera's. I've been using the camera's for 2 month now. but suddenly camera's started to disconnect from the network. I've tried to upgrade firmware on one camera and it just made it worse. One thing I noticed, so did Nofali too, is that when you connect the camera to the computer peer-to-peer without internet it works perfect. But when you put it back on the network it just starts glitching.

I've tried a different Ip adres and dns, have reset the camera to defaults, nothing helps. I'm desperate for help here, so if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate that.

Hi all!