chesterfield

Hikvision camera issues on Avigilon ACC

Hi,

I am currently running Avigilon ACC version 5 (5.6.2.26). I have a couple of Hkvision cameras attached model DS-2CD2335-I and they are both working fine.

One is running firmware V5.4.23, the other V5.3.3. Both have motion detection configured and either trigger channel (on old firmware) or Trigger recording (on new firmware). These cameras work just fine.

I have now come to add a 5mp version of the same camera (DS-2CD2355-I). It has the same firmware as one of the 3mp versions V5.4.23, I have run through all other settings and they match the same as the 3mp version. But for the life of me I cant get the 5mp version to trigger recording on the AVigilon ACC software.

I cant see any obvious difference in setting or configuration between the 3mp and the 5mp Hikvision cameras, but the 3 works and the 5 doesnt.

Can anyone suggest anything that may help? Perhaps a reflash of the 5mp camera? in which case could someone poin me in the direction of the most appropriate firmware?

Hi,

I am currently running Avigilon ACC version 5 (5.6.2.26). I have a couple of Hkvision cameras attached model DS-2CD2335-I and they are both working fine.

One is running firmware V5.4.23, the other V5.3.3. Both have motion detection configured and either trigger channel (on old firmware) or Trigger recording (on new firmware). These cameras work just fine.

I have now come to add a 5mp version of the same camera (DS-2CD2355-I). It has the same firmware as one of the 3mp versions V5.4.23, I have run through all other settings and they match the same as the 3mp version. But for the life of me I cant get the 5mp version to trigger recording on the AVigilon ACC software.

I cant see any obvious difference in setting or configuration between the 3mp and the 5mp Hikvision cameras, but the 3 works and the 5 doesnt.

Can anyone suggest anything that may help? Perhaps a reflash of the 5mp camera? in which case could someone poin me in the direction of the most appropriate firmware?

Let's start with upgrading ACC to latest version

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in responding, I had a family holiday. Installed the 3mp camera in place before I went - all worked well.

Ive returned and upgraded the ACC to laest version, still no luck with the 5mp camera. The 3mp works perfectly, but the 5mp with the very same software version doesnt trigger the recording. All settings the same on both cameras (other than image size).

Does anyone have an other suggestion as to why this may be?

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in responding, I had a family holiday. Installed the 3mp camera in place before I went - all worked well.

Ive returned and upgraded the ACC to laest version, still no luck with the 5mp camera. The 3mp works perfectly, but the 5mp with the very same software version doesnt trigger the recording. All settings the same on both cameras (other than image size).

Does anyone have an other suggestion as to why this may be?

I just had the same problem with 8 mp HIk

new camera firmware fixed problem

Thanks for that, I shall try and see if I can load a new firmware on this camera, but unsure where I would get the a different one for the 2355. Its currently running the same version as the 3mp that works. (5.4.23) I thought this was the latest version for the 2355 camera.

The quest goes on...

Thanks for the replies so far and apologies for the slow responses. life has a habit of getting in the way of these things.