jeromephone

Geovision 12 megapixel 360 degree camera

We are making a proposal for a customer who has all geo equipment and they want to put a couple of 360 cameras in their gyms I am thinking possibley two per gym but have not used the product and would like some input on this possible solution. I would go with the 12 mega pixel version. If I coulod get by with one that would be even better

We are making a proposal for a customer who has all geo equipment and they want to put a couple of 360 cameras in their gyms I am thinking possibley two per gym but have not used the product and would like some input on this possible solution. I would go with the 12 mega pixel version. If I coulod get by with one that would be even better

Try to do 2

one is not enough ( unless it's small room)

We need more info. How large is the gym? Do you have basic floor plans? How high are the ceilings?