ontombose

Avigilon - 2.0C-H4SL-DO1-IR - Remote Viewing

I have installed the above camera on my property, with a view that as it has an SD card for storage I would not require or want a separate NVR.. Local storage is fine for the purpose..

I can remote into the camera via the configuration tool but am having problems being able to view the camera remotely ie on my mobile..

I have attempted the Avigilon mobile app but this seems to need to connect via a server, which I have not got.. I am just wanting to remote view and playback..

Any ideas please?

I have installed the above camera on my property, with a view that as it has an SD card for storage I would not require or want a separate NVR.. Local storage is fine for the purpose..

I can remote into the camera via the configuration tool but am having problems being able to view the camera remotely ie on my mobile..

I have attempted the Avigilon mobile app but this seems to need to connect via a server, which I have not got.. I am just wanting to remote view and playback..

Any ideas please?

You right,

Avigilon mobile pull video from server

you can probably find stand alone App for your ph which will work with Avigilon

I can not help you because I never open any cams direct on Internet

May be you should buy Avigilon single Core Lic

If they supported what you are asking of this camera it would pointless for them to offer Edge Series cameras and recorders.

Their edge cameras have storage and ACC server on board.