DiAngelo

Record Stream on NVR from another NVR

Hi,

Does someone have an idee how to fix this.

I have an NVR5232-16P-4KS2 and in my street I have 4 neighbours with an NVR4104-P-4KS2 recorder

what I want to do is record the stream of 1 camera from every nvr on my recorder.

Setup neighbours : only port 37777 is open on router

I’m able to connect to the nvr’s with smartpss /phone and so on, but If I add the camera/nvr to my nvr I get an blackscreen and for the rest It won’t get any connection.???????

What I want to try to achieve is that my PTZ camera reacts on the camera’s of my neighbours (ivs trigger)

So yes I know I can add the rtsp stream but then ivs is not working…..

Any idea’s

Regards Harold

Hello

This should work without a problem. Are you using the right protocol when connecting?

Have you tried updating the firmware?

Hi. Dahua have put a lot of security into there products and if you have not updated your NVRs in the past month then you need to.

You can do all your settings from smart PSS buy using p2p on all recorders (but needs new firmware first) if you are using dahua bbns service you have to delete those accounts

Found the solution

First Yes all NVR have the latest version.

The problem was that i forwarded Port 50004 to 37777 (Phones and smartpss can handle this)

But if your want to connect nvr to nvr you need to change the port to 37777 in your router

After changing this it works like an charm. (think the nvr is sending info only via 37777)

Thank you guys for your support...