marklyn

Is Dahua best LOW light camera to capture detail video for h

I tried this question in another forum elsewhere but didn't get any bites... hoping someone here will be able to offer suggestions...

I have a Blue Iris system running 24/7 with about 11 cameras. Two of the outdoor cams are Hikvision, one PTZ and one bullet. The Hikvision PTZ (DS-2DE4582) is a good camera but doesn't have that great of night vision of a person standing 25-30' away in the dark. I'd like to replace it with something more powerful but I keep getting lost in the specs of potential replacements (image sensor size, min illumination, etc.).

I have spotted the Dahua SD65F230F-HNI and it looks good, but price is near $700ish.

My main priorities are, PTZ tracking, POE+, at least 20x optical zoom, Blue Iris compatible and low light is important to see good details @ 30'.

Am I on the right track with this camera? I want to be able to see detail on a person that is 25-30' away at night (there is a street light in the front). I'm open to other reliable/reputable brands but would really like to stay between $500-$700 tops.

PS, what am I referring to when I want to see the detail I'm asking for? Image sensor size, resolution?

Thanks!

I should also add that this is my "splurge" camera. Normally I'm buying Hikvision or similar brands for around $150-$250ish range.