Sign in to follow this  
jason1976

Advice on IP bAsed BUsiness System

Hi all,

I am looking at installing a complete system on our business premises (13 internal and 3 external cameras). I quite like the look and simplicity of the ZIP system on the systemq site: https://www.systemq.com/product/zip2

However, I can't find any reviews.

Would anyone recemmend a specific brand for commercial IP based systems? Looking for ease of use & install and access via tablet, desktop and phone. Must be robust though as I don't want to be replacing cameras every few months!

Many bthanks in advance!

Hi all,

I am looking at installing a complete system on our business premises (13 internal and 3 external cameras). I quite like the look and simplicity of the ZIP system on the systemq site: https://www.systemq.com/product/zip2

However, I can't find any reviews.

Would anyone recemmend a specific brand for commercial IP based systems? Looking for ease of use & install and access via tablet, desktop and phone. Must be robust though as I don't want to be replacing cameras every few months!

Many bthanks in advance!

It’s also known as the allian.

But before you buy .... what type of business is it for ?

It’s also known as the allian.

But before you buy .... what type of business is it for ?

Thanks for the reply and the info.

It's a commercial unit which will store fruit and veg - and have one office.

I'm hoping to store the data on a NAS rather than any SD card. Because the site is quite basic, I would hope to hide the NAS somewhere onsite and route it through the network ports so it would take a good while to track it down in the worst case scenario.

Any advice you can give is sorely appreciated. I'm not averse to spending on good kit - just a bit frustrated when being quote £7k to install!!

Sorry to bump this, but if anyone can make a recommendation for a self install robust IP system, that would be very much appreciated!