Sign in to follow this  
Stee

Jooan nvr 4 channel help

I got this wireless nvr ip cam kit for peanuts and although it works some things are just not up to snuff. The nvr model is tc-7004n-r-w-us. The interface on the nvr is lacking and some things just don't want to work properly. Customer service is a challenge and I have given up on that route. I was provided with manuals that don't represent the system I have and now I'm a bit perplexed as this is my first venture in security cameras. Danale app works for remote viewing but many features are not usable.

I was wondering if it was possible to replace the software on the nvr? Possibly this is re-branded equipment from another maker and it would be possible to install better brains on the nvr.

If this is not possible what would be the best alternative with software running on a pc? Blueiris? Ispy?....

This is the kit I have https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B015GYLPJO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for any info or help

Any luck finding any better software?  I just received the same kit, and I'm shocked by how bad the software is...

The included instructions will suggest the Danale vms, but this is designed to operate with eseecloud.  So you can use that software instead.  Eseecloud will not recognize the cloud ID, so you will just have to set the IP address manually.  It alternatively works with xmeye or ippro, but those are just reskins of eseecloud.