Sign in to follow this  
npappagiorgio

Dahua IP Camera Motion File Issue

Hello all,

I have five Dahua IPC-HFW1320-S-W camera connected to a NAS via WiFi currently. I understand this isn't the best setup, but it works for the moment. I have one camera that is activating for motion, but the files downloaded to the NAS file folder are quite small, are several in quantity, and do not open. I cannot run the playback via the mobile application, the PSS Windows software. On the mobile application, it simple says, "cannot connect." I have attempted a factory reset, with no luck. The camera is setup identically to the other cameras. I manually looked in the directory, and it is correctly writing to the folder on the NAS, but the files are all around one or two megabytes, which is quite different from the normal files of the working cameras (typically 50 - 100 megabytes). Any idea what is wrong here? I have the motion setup correctly with zones, sensitivity, threshold. I have compared the camera to each other the other camera's settings. I have deleted the NAS directly and allowed it to be created again. I cannot think of anything else to try or what could be wrong with it.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.