Sign in to follow this  
john1

plugin not loading

Hi

i have recently bought a QVIS 2MP Network IR IP PTZ Camera with 20x Optical Zoom

PTZIR-IP20A..the problem i am having is loading the plugin for the cameras web viewing..

ive done what the manual says and all is ok untill i try to download the plugin .. it simply will not load . ive tried on 2 different computors. ive tried all the youtube suggestions like changing the internet options ativex settings and the trusted site ones but i'm still no further forword so any ideas would be welcome

thank-you jon

Hi

i'm using windows 7 ive tried google chrome. internet explorer and firefox.ive udated adobe flash and java.

i did what the instructions said . run cmd and ping the cameras ip if succesful i can put the ip address in the top bar and it will load the web page which it does they is a plugin to load this plugin will not load so i cannot view the camera on the webpage..

Hi

i did try this way but again it wont load the plugin.. now it says no internet connection when i click on the plugin.. even though i can load the webpage when i put the ip address in.. i can view the camera and use the ptz when using ivms 4200 client. but only on my local network .. this app wont allow me to change any settings.. this is why i need to access the main webpage so i can view when away from home,,

To change the settings, possibly ONVIF Device Manager from sourceforge may work. And I wonder if the SADP tool from Hikvision will see the camera, they might be worth a try.

To change the settings, possibly ONVIF Device Manager from sourceforge may work. And I wonder if the SADP tool from Hikvision will see the camera, they might be worth a try.

I cant get the onvif to work on the camera . i can see the camera with the SADP tool and i can change port 8000 i cant change port 80 .. i do have other ip cameras and i didn,t have any problems changing and configuring ports to port forward.. but this camera is giving me right grief i just cannot figure out why i can't configure any of the settings. i can view the camera on my android phone at home using hik connect app. i can view the camera using windows IVMS 4200 client and also using guarding client expert.. none of these apps allow me to change any settings though. it;s the viewing away from home thats the problem as i already have ip cameras using the same ports as this camera i need to change the settings .. and one other thing i phoned the QVIS help line for some advice what a total waste of time i was told that they onyl sell to the trade not the general public and put the phone down on me . how helpful was that..