Sign in to follow this  
rjferna1

NVR Software Compatibility - IC Realtime vs SmartPSS

Howdy everyone. I have IC Realtime installed on my pc for three NVR locations. I believe I need to install Smartpss to monitor another Dahua NVR (I use iDMSS to monitor this NVR on my phone). When I try to install Smartpss, it sees the IC Realtime software as an earlier version and tries to overlay stating previous masks will be lost, so I abort. I assume Dahua is the OEM of IC Realtime systems. I tried to add the Dahua NVR to IC Realtime via P2P with no success. Any thoughts on how I can monitor both systems on my PC? Ideally with one software, but not vital. Thanks!!

Howdy everyone. I have IC Realtime installed on my pc for three NVR locations. I believe I need to install Smartpss to monitor another Dahua NVR (I use iDMSS to monitor this NVR on my phone). When I try to install Smartpss, it sees the IC Realtime software as an earlier version and tries to overlay stating previous masks will be lost, so I abort. I assume Dahua is the OEM of IC Realtime systems. I tried to add the Dahua NVR to IC Realtime via P2P with no success. Any thoughts on how I can monitor both systems on my PC? Ideally with one software, but not vital. Thanks!!

Hi you still can use the old PSS for what you need.

I will pm you the software