Sign in to follow this  
Barnard

Alternative NVR with Sannce cameras

Hello,

I've come here asking for some help, because this cheap Sannce system i have is driving me crazy, but im trying to make it work.

Sannce N44SU NVR + I41CC cameras.

Daily video loss events that last 5-10 minutes each. Random channels, Random times. (Replaced the ethernet cables and still no good)

HDD not being detected or error status. Sometimes it will be healthy for a few hours then error. I have scanned in PC, initialized, formatted etc.

Factory reset does not help either, along with changing power supply.

I realize this was cheap so i want to upgrade my NVR to something decent and use Sannce cameras, but most say not compatible.

Does anyone know of an alternative and reliable NVR that will work with these cameras??? (location Australia)

Cheers, regards Jake.

Hi,

I am in the same boat really...The Saance stuff it's just useless, although cameras are not terrible. I would also like to replace the NVR for other better one which would have access via app, auto delete old, schedules, etc.

Main worry is the compatibility, I was looking at used IC Realtime units from Breeze HD range but off course there are other options. I want to keep POE so would not have to rewire again.

Hi,

I am in the same boat really...The Saance stuff it's just useless, although cameras are not terrible. I would also like to replace the NVR for other better one which would have access via app, auto delete old, schedules, etc.

Main worry is the compatibility, I was looking at used IC Realtime units from Breeze HD range but off course there are other options. I want to keep POE so would not have to rewire again.

Hi. Look at TVT range of NVRs

Makes sannce and ic look like toys and TVT is cheaper.

Much better apps and CMS across all platforms and will work with your cameras

Thanks man, I will look in to these.

Hi. Don't buy ic realtime the company is in Liquidation.

So no support and they are rebadged dahua