Sign in to follow this  
herrychokshi

32 Channel NVR + 16 Channel switch no internet

I need to install 32 IP cameras 4K, 16 plugged in NVR and 16 plugged in POE Switch which is about 300 feet away, I don’t have internet.

I don’t need remote monitoring at this moment.

Can I make it work somehow without internet connection ? The internet I have won’t handle it at all. (25 MBPS connection)

Every vendor I spoke to insists I need Internet connection in order to use an switch with it.

Thanks in advance

I need to install 32 IP cameras 4K, 16 plugged in NVR and 16 plugged in POE Switch which is about 300 feet away, I don’t have internet.

I don’t need remote monitoring at this moment.

Can I make it work somehow without internet connection ? The internet I have won’t handle it at all. (25 MBPS connection)

Every vendor I spoke to insists I need Internet connection in order to use an switch with it.

Thanks in advance

Hi. You don’t need internet for ip systems

Can I ask why you need 32 4k camera system. What type of premises are you protecting.

32 4k is going to need a lot of storage space a week. You will be better designing a system to manage your storage space.

Look at using 3 or 4mp cameras in small locations and different lens in other areas. This will also help in reducing your data load on your switches