Hello,

I have an Eyemax DV9120 system installed at my hotel with 16 cameras. I believe the box was built by Eyemax as well. Problem is, I get a reading saying disk full and I cannot seem to clear the video! I have tried doing this manually but when I delete what appear to be the video files, I get a message saying that DVR cannot initialize. I have looked through the manual and have found no answers. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Mike

bruin8uclap Why do you want to erase video the dvr will rewrite over the old video when the drive gets full. Have you called the dealer you bought this system from? Now that you have erase the data drive you will have to reset the drive for use with video.

1. Look in the folder on the start menu.

2. Pick the program dvr file system.

3. Double click the data drive only not C: Boot Drive these must be kept seperated (NO VIDEO ON BOOT DRIVE)

4. Choose quick init.

5. Reboot System

As I said before there is no reason to ever delete video from the system.

Thank you so much for your help! I was expecting to see an email notification when a reply was submitted and was furiously submitting emails to the company. I was able to finally clear the cache and my system is working normally. Thanks again.