jameacr

Problem with DxClient netviewer software

good day ! my problem is that after installing the DxClient (Ver2.6. into my netbook (Asus E1005 - Intel Atom N280 1.66mhz), and entering all the datum ((host name/host port/username & pword) it would come out with the ff.message:

Connect failed!(2)

Reason : (-3)no stream timeout

I installed the software on my Desktop CPU's and other laptop (Intel Core 2 based system) and they're ok..Is it possible that DxClient is picky on its hardware and cannot be installed to an Intel Atom based processor? How may I remedy/fix this ? Thank you in advance !

Dude, you have to open up your router settings, and use the port forwarding..... and use the DHCP server, settings on the dxclient software, enter the settings you can get from your router administrator page,, has absolutely nothing to do with your processor at all!!!!! any other questions feel free to ask.. I have a 4 cam system, and everything works just fine, however, you have to know how to set your computer up to handle it.. you might also want to check the http server as well, otherwise you will not be able to remotely check your cameras......

thanks to the previous post I can now see my playback on my computer..Haven't tried through internet explorer yet. But here is what worked for me. I went into the DVR setup-network setup-

IP Allocation-set to DHCP the IP address which will be the host name in the dxclient software , I set the HTTP Port to 80 (0080) went to user setup on that same screen and confirmed that admin ID was admin and Admin password was 111111.

Then I went to the computer started the dxclient software, put in the username(IP address), http port(80), username=admin, password=111111 and voila!

It only took me all day to realize I needed to set ip allocation to DHCP, and I think it's helpful to spell it all out..Hope this helps.

Hey there, OK so Do I need to set from Static 192.168.1.100 to ip allocation to DHCP????

And what other settings to be able to view from IE remotely from any browser???

Rob

I have the same recorder (raysharp D6009) but unfortunatelly i've forgotten the admin password. Default does not work:( Does anyone know how i can factory reset this peace of (sh..) equipment?

A link to download the manual would also help...

Thanks in advance.

Hello All, Happy Holidays out there to everyone,

I am using the DxClient system from Harbor Fright and have it setup to view on my computer and is working very well.My problem is that I would like to view the cams over the internet and i'm having problems getting it to work.I went to my port forwarding on my Netgear router and tryed getting it working and it won't accept the IP address and other problems.Can anyone plz give me a hand with this as I would be greatful...The whole step from step to step would be great as I'm not stupid by far but am new to this...tks a bunch...Mitch.

Hello and thanks for all your help as I was able to get my system up and runing thanks to all of you but I have another question...I would like to install DxClient on my Droid ipad mid 9000 I have just opened it and would like to install Dx on it to be able to view my cams at work over the internet...any sudgestions on this matter as you guys are on a roll and really know your stuff...Thanks again guys,Bob

One more thing do you think I can view my brothers cams as he has the same system OVER THE INTERNET That is.....Tks again.Oh ya before I forget when I do view the DxClient through the internet and the dxclient is accually cutoff around the edges...u can still use them but was just wondering if I am able to open the white border around the DxClient just a bit..tks.

Post subject: Re: Problem with DxClient netviewer software Reply with quote

Hello and thanks for all your help as I was able to get my system up and runing thanks to all of you but I have another question...I would like to install DxClient on my IPhone4. I have just opened it and would like to install Dx on it to be able to view my cams at work over the internet...any sudgestions on this matter as you guys are on a roll and really know your stuff. I have tried ASEE and a few other programs with my iPhone and no go ..I s there anything else that I can try...tks. Bob...Thanks again guys,Bob

One more thing do you think I can view my brothers cams as he has the same system OVER THE INTERNET That is.....Tks again.Oh ya before I forget when I do view the DxClient through the internet and the dxclient is accually cutoff around the edges...u can still use them but was just wondering if I am able to open the white border around the DxClient just a bit..tks.

Hello and thanks for all your help as I was able to get my system up and runing thanks to all of you but I have another question...I would like to install DxClient on my Droid ipad mid 9000 I have just opened it and would like to install Dx on it to be able to view my cams at work over the internet...any sudgestions on this matter as you guys are on a roll and really know your stuff...Thanks again guys,Bob

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:41 pm