tomas

PC DVR Card software problem

Hi Guys,

I might be the newest member in our forum and certainly new in the area of CCTV systems. I recently bought a CCTV system that has a PC DVR card with a software that is called iDVR4000. The problem that i have is that i have to initialize the software before starting the software because when i dont do that the software freezes my computer. Probalpy because of that i cannot keep the customizing settings in my computer. Alos another wires think is that in almost every action the computer ask's me of i want to create a key...

Guys i dont know if you face any similar problem before but any idea or tip will defenetly be helpfull.

Thanks

Tomas

p.s. I have tested the software and card on another PC and seems to wok fine

Hi Guys,

I might be the newest member in our forum and certainly new in the area of CCTV systems. I recently bought a CCTV system that has a PC DVR card with a software that is called iDVR4000. The problem that i have is that i have to initialize the software before starting the software because when i dont do that the software freezes my computer. Probalpy because of that i cannot keep the customizing settings in my computer. Alos another wires think is that in almost every action the computer ask's me of i want to create a key...

Guys i dont know if you face any similar problem before but any idea or tip will defenetly be helpfull.

Thanks

Tomas

Hi!

What OS are you using? XP or Vista and also what version of the IDVR software are you using?

JD

Hi Guys,

I might be the newest member in our forum and certainly new in the area of CCTV systems. I recently bought a CCTV system that has a PC DVR card with a software that is called iDVR4000. The problem that i have is

Are u shure it is IDVR4000 or ILDVR4000

can u check and let us know

Hi Guys,

I might be the newest member in our forum and certainly new in the area of CCTV systems. I recently bought a CCTV system that has a PC DVR card with a software that is called iDVR4000. The problem that i have is

Are u shure it is IDVR4000 or ILDVR4000

can u check and let us know

There is some COPY Companies selling copies of Geovision/Hikvision companies that have renamed Hikvision SDK based software to iDVR4000.

There is also some software that is called IDVR and also a company selling software called ILDVR.

Thomas on the compression card can you state what the model number is on it?

Have you fixed the problem yourself?

JD

I think it has gotta be a PC Issue.

Hardware:

Does this PC that u are installing fulfill ALL the requirements specified by your supplier? Sometimes it may be a compatibility issue

Software:

Have you installed all the necessary software like DirectX / Windows updates or patches?

I don't think that it is an issue with the card of the software that comes with it since you've installed it fine on another PC.

update your bios on your computer

update all drivers for your hardware within your computer..

update to service pack 2

contact your supplier or know supplier for a software update.

alternatively if you have some corruption under your username in your xp computer.. try uninstalling the software for the dvr.. create a new test user... log in as test user and install the dvr software under that user..

good luck

Hi i have the same problem with the IDVR4000 Card. Iam try with windows xp, windows server 2008 and windows 2000 with all service packs, etc.

The drivers recognize two cards during installation. The installation its ok. But when execute the server software, the software appear in the taskbar but freeze here. When i disable the cards, the software up without problems. Any person that can resolve this problem please...

thanks

I have same software, software come from chinese company goldvision (look like in china almost all companies related to cctv/dvr/video security must have VISION in name), my card is with 8 channels and all is very very very....bad, I don`t know for card but look like sending bad video to software but software is very bad!

You can try to use last version from goldvision website:

http://www.goldvision.com.cn/download-hv4000.html

Like you can see on that page exist 3 download links but for me best working version on last link:

http://www.goldvision.com.cn/download/iDVR4000Setup-IE.zip

In this version they have fixed 80-90%cpu usage, now I have 20-30% cpu usage on PIV 2.4GHz with 5 active cameras...I have 1.5-2Mbits (before this version 3-5Mbits) video stream when watching it remote but in this version I have warning that I don`t have license for software but simple you can close that warning

After all, now I trying to find some better card, or better to say, better software, this is not good!!!

I hope that you`ll fix your problem...

Hello everyone,

i need your help. i bought one of the chinese capture cards, called HV4000 series DVR card. It work good with the software that came with it, called IDVR4000 Server, but the motion detection is very week. So i wanted to ask you, why i cannot see that dvr card with other recording software, except idvr4000 server?

Can anyone help me with this issue? I want to use that DVR card with the software called Active Webcam, but it cannot see the dvr card? also with other softwares, it can only see usb cameras...

help

i have the same card 8 channel that came with idvr

the CPU load is really high only when viewing cameras.

when i record its almost 100%

and the motion detection part is not really great indeed,

not even talking about checking the captured video's

i also have tried a few programs but none of them worked.

thats why i want another dvr card

i have the same card 8 channel that came with idvr

the CPU load is really high only when viewing cameras.

when i record its almost 100%

and the motion detection part is not really great indeed,

not even talking about checking the captured video's

i also have tried a few programs but none of them worked.

thats why i want another dvr card

Hey, I have a iDVR card. Installed and running fine, however it refuses to show the picture from the camera (SUNLUXY 600TVL HD Outdoor Day/Night Security CCTV Camera).

The camera has power and I don't see any physical faults, but there is no image coming up on the iDVR Server software.

I thought it would be simple 'plug and play'?.....

Any hlep?