raycctv

CONEXANT CX25853 chipset or 8ch dvr pcie card

I just got a 16ch PCI-e version, and I'd say the card it's self is not bad. The build quality seems fine, and from reading about the CX25853 chip, it seems to be decent, but the software that came with the card isn't that great.

It's the WAPA DVR software (or a very similar clone). Once I got v8.3.1.0 installed last night, it seemed to work ok until this morning, then I couldn't view video through the web browser, adn I can't access the PC through LogMeIn either (timing out). I'll see what's broken when I get home.

Well, I've given up on this card and am going to an AverMedia NV5000. The CX25853 based card may be a decent entry level card, but the software that comes with it is unstable, and near as I can tell, no other software will work with it, so that pretty much makes the card useless.

Hello all,

i've a 8ch card with cx25853 pci-e and with iSee software (4.5.0) DVR Inc. ????

Website must be www.hidvr.com but there's only one online client in activeX.

Well... this is the problem : this software doesn't support IPCAM or if it support it the last "tab" of settings where i can read word "ipcam" is IN CHINESE !!! For me is very important to integrate my ip cam with dvr system....

There's only activeX web support

There's NO support for Android or i don't know compatibility.... i use Net Eye Pro (ip cam viewer for android) but software scan for 832 coded dvr without success.... someone have some other software that i can try or simple the "name" of a manufacturer/model of this card ?

Thanks

Dario Cdj

Hi,

I am planning to have Argus Surveillance DVR application. What I want to know is whether CONEXANT CX25853 will support the application. Any ideas shared on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks

After lots of time :

Now i use Digivue Edv-Ex08 software fully compatible with this card (vers. 4.6.0), everything work better, there's also remote viewing.

Ip cam support il experimental and work only for ip cam manufacturer of card

The only problem i have is to connect with ip camera viewer (or net eye pro) under Android. it works but connection goes down after some time. I suppose that is a bandwith problem, infact in other dvr i can set bandwith upload to solve this kind of problem...

Someone know how we can set bandwith or someone has my problem ?

Thanks

Cdj