sticks

Kodicom DigiNet problems--- PLEASE HELP

I use a program DigiNet v.5.2 and surveillance fee for 16 channels Kodicom Model: KMC4400R.

I want to arbitrarily change it programmatically in the location of cameras on the screen, not solder and rearranging the BNC-connectors.

This function Diginet no.

Is it possible to refine and update the program DigiNet and to add a menu item for an arbitrary location

cameras on the screen at the user? In other software (eg SkyNet for ILDVR) is initially implemented.

i have a problem sometimes whan it show the image it comes on the left side red graph any body hade this problem? i hav kodicom 401 and i hade software dvrnet but they gave me gdiginet 5.2

i attached the image so you will see anyone hade this problem before?

problem.png.7bf5520cb68fbf22a6fe25386f96ec25.png

hi! i put kodicom 8016d pci card in installed drivers and soft(site 4.110 what i found on internet, but diginet crashes every time, stuck on "loading video drivers" and then restarts computer (32bit xp pro) and i tryed 2 computers. cheap 10 dollar dvr works fine but not kodicom card .. sorry for bad english

hi! i put kodicom 8016d pci card in installed drivers and soft(site 4.110 what i found on internet, but diginet crashes every time, stuck on "loading video drivers" and then restarts computer (32bit xp pro) and i tryed 2 computers. cheap 10 dollar dvr works fine but not kodicom card .. sorry for bad english

Did it eventualy work ?