Hi guys,

I bought from ebay a 16ch DVR card ( with techwell 6816 chip ) my system shows the card as RX7000 series DVR card.

The card comes with a software iDVR 4000 but this software is a horror, many bugs, display image worst and all in one this software is trash.

Can anyone tell me where ( when possible) I can find other compatible server software for this card?

I have search yesterday Google but nothing found.

Thanks!

I have the same issue - have you (or anyone else) found a solution?

I tried another bit of software I had (PC Viewer D6) but it doesn't recognise the card. I also downloaded CAM Wizard but it also doesn't pick up the card.

Thanks in advance...

I'm sorry to 'up' such an old topic, but searching for an answer before posting a new topic I found this one. I'm having this same problem, though with a 4 channel card (model RX-7404).

Does anyone have any idea if there is software out there compatible with these cards?

If no software is known for this card, a suggestion for a reasonably priced alternative for this card is also appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards, Jochem Kuhnen, the Netherlands.

The issue is not related to Techwell who no longer in operation.

Please check out the supplier of the DVR card that you bought.

If not, you can buy a new one, less U$ 50.

Stop using these cheap products, better go for some branded products. I would suggest you to go for Hikvision DVR cards, or I think there are some Dahua DVR cards also available. The prices are not so high and the product quality is also good.