Has anyone found an iPhone app that will work with the NetProMax stuff? I have a client that we installed one for them a couple years back and they would like to monitor it on the iphone but NetProMax went out of business (no support? wow) I had them setup to monitor from home with the CMS software that came with the unit and it works fine. I used dyndns for the dns server and it works.

I'm in the same boat, there is no software for the Iphone/Ipad to view it. I ended up suggesting to them to buy a new machine. I don't think any of the apps in the AppStore will work with it.

My HOA purchased a Netpromax DVR model SDVR 4300. The HOA has changed management companies several times in the past three to four years. We know the unit is working as far as it has power and the power light is on. We know the cameras are working as well. However no one associated with the board has access to the unit because no one has any documentation nor does any one have and remote connect software.

Can any one help me out by forwarding to me any documentation they may have on this unit and the software. Please. Looking for help, before we purchase a new DVR with limited HOA funds.

Damon

hi all i have a client that s using a netpromax dvr model MX-1612

he forgot the password and now he needs to enter to the system to make some changes and i cant find any info at all on this brang no google search or any other place

can some one help me

this is a stand alone 16 channel dvr

please I need help

Hi I am fixing a Netpromax System using a Hicap100 dvr card. I understand that Netpromax is now out of business and has left everyone helpless as far as the dvr software goes. If anyone has the dvr software from netpromax or knows of something compatible with it I would greatly appreciate a upload. Thanks for the help in advance!