WhiteChevySS

KD-Net Software for a Conexant 878A Capture Board

I am trying to help a friend out that has a business. He has had this KD-Net application running on a PC for his security system for some time and the machine has recently died. I helped him with building a new machine to run the camera software but when I run the capture.exe like before none of the camera feeds show up. Based on some searches I've done, the software looks just like the stuff EyeMax uses. I tried to use their but that exe must be looking for a specific card and just errors out even though the drivers seem to match.

I was able to back up the existing drive and recover the drivers for the card and install them on the new system. The only marking on the card are on on the 4 chips on the board and that reads Conexant 878A. There is also an add-on connector that has a floppy sized ribbon connector that goes into the card which is where the camera feeds come in from.

What I can't figure out however is how to get the application to recognize the card. To make things worse, this system has died before and the person that helped him last put a Korean version of the software on the PC and I have no idea what the buttons do. From the screens that have come up, I can't see anything to configure in the GUI. There is a capture.ini that I am thinking needs to be configured but I can't seem to figure out what needs to be in it exactly.

If anyone can point me in any direction it would be hugely appreciated. He has already had a theft since the system has been down so we are in a mad dash to get this working.