Ani

Creating a streaming server for mobile devices

I'm a software developer and I want to create an app to stream video to mobile phones from dahua dvrs. As dahua doesn't provide SDKs for mobile devices I thought about creating a Streaming server, but again as I'm new to this, I'd like to know if someone's attempted it before and which sdk they used.

Thanks in advance for any comment/advice.

Ani

I'm a software developer and I want to create an app to stream video to mobile phones from dahua dvrs. As dahua doesn't provide SDKs for mobile devices I thought about creating a Streaming server, but again as I'm new to this, I'd like to know if someone's attempted it before and which sdk they used.

Thanks in advance for any comment/advice.

Ani

DAHUA already has software available for Android, iOS, BBerry and Windows Mobile.

What phones do you target?

And will I be able to use ptz control?

yes you can. dahua have just put new remote software on to there FTP site. you now have more control over brightness .... recording ..... and alarm / relay switching

yes you can. dahua have just put new remote software on to there FTP site. you now have more control over brightness .... recording ..... and alarm / relay switching

Hi Tom,

Please tell us more! What software, where? PC or mobile?

Thanks!

Hi Tom,

Please tell us more! What software, where? PC or mobile?

Thanks!

Hi new mobile apps ......went live Friday evening so all apps should get an update in a few days