Sign in to follow this  
Neo_000

Electronic Eye SDVR 604 Card

Hi there,

I hope i don´t buy a clone card, when its so, please be patient....

I have serveral problems to run this card, my supplier send me software and drivers, but they where not recognized with the Windows 7 32 Bit System. Also not with WinXP SP3 x86!

Could someone pleas give me some tips how I can install this card properly, and wich software should I use with this kind of cards?

I have also some cheap CCTV 4 channel cards, but I think tese are some clone cards, and I don´t want to use this in a company!

Thx for your help in this case.

regards

Neo_000

Hi there,

I hope i don´t buy a clone card, when its so, please be patient....

I have serveral problems to run this card, my supplier send me software and drivers, but they where not recognized with the Windows 7 32 Bit System. Also not with WinXP SP3 x86!

Could someone pleas give me some tips how I can install this card properly, and wich software should I use with this kind of cards?

I have also some cheap CCTV 4 channel cards, but I think tese are some clone cards, and I don´t want to use this in a company!

Thx for your help in this case.

regards

Neo_000

Hi. I think it's best to ask your supplier. Why software is not working........ Or just return cards

I have allready contacted my Supplier, but they don´t have any documents of it.

I have now a little more informations of this card...

It´s a Kodicom 4400 Card, Drivers work verry well, but the software they send me (DVRNet) is scam, and I search now for a alternative Software that I can use with this card..

Maybe someone can say me a bunch of Softwares that are usable with this type of card.

Greets

Neo_000

I got it working with Diginet Version 4.

Only problem is taht the software shows only stand pics in the mainscreen. Is it possible to set up for video picture? When yes whow should i do it?