Dexter987

Integrating 3 DVRs of different brands + remote control

Hi All,

I've got 3 DVRs of different brands and would like to get the 44 output signals on 4 monitors, three monitors should be able to view all the 44 video signals, while the fourth will view some of them only. Distance between DVR and monitors is 35 meters.

All the users should be able to control the DVR except the last one.

The user should also be able to view and control from a mobile App.

How can I solve this problem, software wise and/or hardware wise ??

Can I make use of the network Ethernet port of the DVR and the LAN found on site??

I can't wait your reply

Thanks for your help

Hi Dexter987,

Acturally I'm not sure what is your application. But I think you have to provide more information about the brands of the 3 DVRs; and you want to manage all of them in one software platform since the distance between the DVRs and the monitors is 35 meters, users even can not see what was showed on the monitors when operate on the DVRs locally.

We Netvision supports many brands of DVRs such as Hikvision & Dahua & XM etc.. also we have good solution for many application, you can put on information, and we can try to give you a good solution.

Thx william_netvision,

Well, lets consider the two options:

1. Pelco dx4500 Series + samsung srd1650 dvr.

2. Knd kdr 16ch + samsung 1650 dvr.

Thx william_netvision,

Sorry but we don't support such DVRs. Maybe you can consider others such as Hikvision, Dahua etc... They are very famous.

Thx william_netvision,

Sorry but we don't support such DVRs. Maybe you can consider others such as Hikvision, Dahua etc... They are very famous.

Pelco and Samsung aren't "Famous" you are kidding right?

I'll start with the simple answer - you aren't going to be able to do what you want to do with an App or piece of software, several of the DVR"s mentioned above are obsolete at this point.

The device you are looking for is called a Matrix - also a somewhat obsolete piece of equipment in todays world.

The problem you will run into is the cost of the matrix, and its limitations will probably run you more than swapping out the DVR's with a static brand and utilizing their proprietary application to control the DVR.

buy a Pelco Cm6800 matrix

loop out to the DVR's for recording

output coax to the 3 monitors

buy 3x kdb300a keyboards.

you can then program the cm6800 to grant rights over which cameras to which monitors/keyboards.

BTW: Stay away from netvision. William seems pretty eager around here, but the stuff is Mickey Mouse.

I confirm saty away from netvision

Software is not stable crash recording missing you can access to recording of one day you try again few later to access the same date is no recording.

is real very bad company from manager to selling staff I buy one capture card from them (dahua) + 3 licence i pay 30usd per licence when i want buy again a licence i have to pay 250 usd for 2 licence .

very slow support

stay far way from this company

is really cheaper and more stable to buy a standalone hybrid dvr than use a netvision software.

netvision product is 100% dahua you can have simnilar product from dahua or from aliexpress seller the price will better and support will be the same.

I hope netvision will move out from dvr market like dahua kodicom and other big head company who only interest to f*ck costumer.