henrywu

LF: Breakout Cable (25pin to 8BNC) for a Kodicom 8800

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a Breakout Cable (25pin to 8BNC) for a Kodicom 8800 DVR (PCI) card? I currently have a system with (2) Kodicom 8800 DVR cards in it and 8 cameras hooked up to the first card. I am adding cameras and need to utilize the other 8 connections on the second card and unfortunately I have misplaced the second card's Breakout Cable . I have tried the other card's Breakout Cable in the second card and it works fine so I know both cards are working properly but I am having a difficult time finding this Breakout Cable. I bought one off ebay that fit but no cameras would show up on either card when I tried it . I am not sure if this is a propitiatory cable or not but I can not seem to locate it anyway.

Could one of you experts help me locate this Break Out Cable?

See below a picture of this Break Out Cable attached to this post.

Thanks in advance

oie_42505kinwRvJN.jpg.1ff03657faea194df702cfe7ff2e6ee4.jpg

Sorry that I cant provide a solution to your problem. I was wondering where you managed to get the Kodicom 8800 cards from. Ive been scouring the net for a couple and cant find them in stock anywhere.

Floyd

Thanks NSA. You wouldn't believe the trouble I've had trying to locate one of these. My single chip 4 way BTs just don't make the grade for frame rates so I'm really appreciative of the link. I'm running ZM 1.25.0 and looking forward to a card upgrade now

Floyd