ivorbiggun

Well this is probably a repost!

I have looked through 3 pages of questions and yeah im probably a dumbass and not seeing the answers i need so this is probably a repost! So i appologise now

Okay so heres the deal, i bought a cctv drv card thingy for my pc. I installed it on my pc and its being seen by the device manager.

I installed the software that came with it and it turns out that it only works with 95/98/xp. I have windows 8 pro 64bit with windows media centre installed.

All i can find out what this software is, is that its called pico2000 (hope that helps)

so i have done some searching on the net and found a program called "btwdmdrvinstaller" whcih claimed to work. However this had around 60 different options of my cvard to choose from which i have been through and still this damn card isnt picking up any feed!

So I turn to you all (and i have met some jolly good people in the past on here) and hope that someone can either help me or tell me what i am missing on the way with this.

Surly this shouldnt be this hard in this day and age!

Once again sorry if this is a re-post. And if any more info is needed please let me know.

Ivor

Oh on a side note.

I used (and must say it was no bloody good but may help y'all) Unknown Device Identifier 8.0

and it says the following:

@system32\drivers\pci.sys,#1024;Multimedia Video Controller [uNKNOWN DEVICE]

Chip: Conexan (WAS: Brooktree Bt878/Fusion 878A Mediastream Controler

@system32\drivers\pci.sys,#1152;Multimedia Controller [uNKNOWN DEVICE]

Chip: Conexan (WAS: Brooktree Bt878/Fusion 878A Video Capture (Audio Section)

Hope this helps

Oh Never Mind

I have just read the forum sticky saying that all cards from ebay are pirated cards.

Mines from ebay so i must assume that its a pirate card.

Can if this is the case can someone give me some details on a real card please ?

I didnt even know there were pirate cards.

Sorry all