Sign in to follow this  
jimmyysk

Netsafe 7016 issue

I got a Netsafe 7016 DVR and been change all the hardware part like motherboard, CPU, RAM, HDD, DVD-RW drive, power supply. Only the DVR card and graphics card CHIPS & TECH CT1-X300SE VIP remain use back.

My issue now is the DVR keep on hang after sometimes like half an hour. I suspect is the graphics card but this graphics card is specially manufacturer by this DVR company.

Did anyone here come across this kind of graphics card and still can get it in the market. Or else got any professional advise how can I overcome the issue.

123633685_CT1-X300SEVIP.thumb.jpg.049d1ab958362da1b0aa003bfb182a97.jpg

I got a Netsafe 7016 DVR and been change all the hardware part like motherboard, CPU, RAM, HDD, DVD-RW drive, power supply. Only the DVR card and graphics card CHIPS & TECH CT1-X300SE VIP remain use back.

My issue now is the DVR keep on hang after sometimes like half an hour. I suspect is the graphics card but this graphics card is specially manufacturer by this DVR company.

Did anyone here come across this kind of graphics card and still can get it in the market. Or else got any professional advise how can I overcome the issue.

Came across that problem a couple of Months ago.

The DVR is a Dowshu DVR .Try there web site they helped me.