Sign in to follow this  
saboken

Digi-IT DIT-4800Pro/Ex

I have a DIT-4800Pro/Ex with VCA and Can't get updated software the person running the Location in the USA will not provide any further support for the card long story short I had a 32 Channel Card that had a issue and purchased a new card from him 3 out of 4 had issues of some sort finally I received a DIT-4800Pro/Ex the problem started after I sent him the 32 channel card and he said he would see if it could be fixed but kept telling me it was sitting on his work bench almost a year after sending it to him he refuses to send it back! now he will not answer my calls to provide me with updated software! my Android App updates when they become available but it is not compatible with playback or other features of my currently installed software that is 3 years old, I can find newer software but it does not support the VCA Basic the card comes with, the card has a VCA sticker on it and I have tried to contact the main office in Korea in English and using a translator to help them understand my situation this was almost a year ago but they have not answered me back! does anyone have this hardware compression card and the current software for the card with the Basic VCA support I am not asking for anything in the advanced VCA that I did not pay for! Thank You

Saboken

Could you get it to work ? I'm also struggling with a DIT-9600 card. Works on local PC but remote viewing is a nightmare and do not know what android software a can use.