Sign in to follow this  
tomtec

LJD video server MK3- login and password lost

Hi.

My client has 16Channel LJD video server Leviathan Mk3 and asked me to setup internet view, but he doesn't have any administarator/master login and password. The system starts and login automatically (I don't see windows desktop) and I don't have access to the settings. I think client's system is on xp windows. When the system is up and running and is minimized I don't have access do the xp desktop or any hard drives I only see blue screen with 3 small buttons (max, logoff, shut down) on the bottom of the screen. Any ideas how can I reset/clear all logins and passwords?

p.s righ now the system is locked and recording all the time, but I can't see view from cameras as asking me for the login and password.

please advise.

thx tom

Good old system the levi

When you start and system is running you will have 3 icons at bottom click on gold key and enter passwords I have sent to your pm.

This is a windows embedded system you can't get to operating system without a master code (engineer code)

hi. thx for very fast replay. the login and pasword that you gave me doesn't work. do you have other solutions?

can you tell me how to setup internet view (do I need to be logged in at administrator or master?). I dont have experience whit this system, but i got experience whit standalone dvr's and desktop pc's.

thx

Hi Guys

got a call from a customer ref this kit on Friday. Not seen it before, but going to site tomorrow. They want to change the date and other stuff (to comply with their licensing).

would be grateful if one of you could ship me that username and password you have been talking about. Its worth a try.

thanks

Dave

Hi Guys

got a call from a customer ref this kit on Friday. Not seen it before, but going to site tomorrow. They want to change the date and other stuff (to comply with their licensing).

would be grateful if one of you could ship me that username and password you have been talking about. Its worth a try.

thanks

Dave

Hi.

Username is administrator

Password is vshell

Hi,

For XP embedded, login to VServer:

Name: admin

Pass: vshell

Administrator

Vshell

Gives full control

Do you have last version software VServer for MK-3?

Hi,

For XP embedded, login to VServer:

Name: admin

Pass: vshell

Administrator

Vshell

Gives full control

Do you have last version software VServer for MK-3?

I have all levi software for 4-8-16-32 and all versions ...... I built them for 10 years