akv

what's the best value, decent dvr card?

hi

i want to combine my pc, ip-cameras system with 3 more analog cameras. what is the best value, but decent quality dvr card?

thanks

what software will you be using?

the one that will comes with the dvr card, im hoping

i'm looking for inexpensive card, that will do the job. not more than 3 cameras i need to plug to the pc that's running windows 7

do you think this is good enough?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PCI-DVR-4-CH-Channel-Security-Camera-Video-Capture-Card-NAL-NISC-/171414761503?pt=US_Surveillance_Digital_Video_Recorders_Cards&hash=item27e91db01f

more expensive one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-pc-x-EDS-Dvr-card-4-ch-support-win7-64-bit-phone-surveillance-100-120-FPS-/151369026951?pt=US_Surveillance_Digital_Video_Recorders_Cards&hash=item233e4c0d87

i also prefer it will have option to connect remotly (android, pc) using ip and port

thank you

akv,

Please do not expect that PC capture card makers would prepare softwares for both IP camera and their own cards. Even expensive NVR may not be supporting your card.

The card of USD 9 is very old, more than 15 years. Its chip maker is closed down. As to card of U$29, its chip maker is also gone.

akv,

Please do not expect that PC capture card makers would prepare softwares for both IP camera and their own cards. Even expensive NVR may not be supporting your card.

The card of USD 9 is very old, more than 15 years. Its chip maker is closed down. As to card of U$29, its chip maker is also gone.

thanks!