I've been using PSS the past 2 months and the only thing I can't figure out is the PC-NVR inside it. I can adjust its setting but where and how do you play back the recorded contents? Been figuring the past 3 hours and 2 months and still no clue. Thanks.

no one has clue how it works? is it like blue iris? Ive been figuring out the past 2 months I've been using PSS but no answer. Now I have 2 ip cams without any NVR (because the ones I like will be here months later) so plan to use pc-nvr meantime. So how do you boot it up separately in pc. Windows also boot up without giving option to boot Pc-nvr separately.

I've been using PSS the past 2 months and the only thing I can't figure out is the PC-NVR inside it. I can adjust its setting but where and how do you play back the recorded contents? Been figuring the past 3 hours and 2 months and still no clue. Thanks.

Did you ever get this figured out? I've been trying to get it to work for the past week. either it doesn't record or I can't get it to playback recorded data. I set it up as per https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFvFLkYUhlM but I still can't finds the data to play back.

For PC-NVR to work it must be added to SMART PSS under "ADD DEVICE" the same as any DVR, HDCVI or NVR is added.

To playback video go to "PLAY BACK" and choose the cameras under PC-NVR. the same way one would playback any other video from a device. In the right column right at the top make sure that the source is set to "DEVICE" and not "LOCAL"