KodaTales

Need help building a system

I need a 16 camera system that has 3 full 1080p cameras with the rest in either 480p or 720p. I do plan on building the pc from scratch. The client is an 80 year old who needs to be able to use the system so it needs to be somewhat simple and easy to use. He knows how to use eyemax software very well and he would prefer a system with that installed. The most that he wants to spend is a total of $5k for the entire system including the cameras and pc. He also wants to be able to monitor this system from his Iphone or pc at home. Do you guys have any recommendations?

I need a 16 camera system that has 3 full 1080p cameras with the rest in either 480p or 720p. I do plan on building the pc from scratch. The client is an 80 year old who needs to be able to use the system so it needs to be somewhat simple and easy to use. He knows how to use eyemax software very well and he would prefer a system with that installed. The most that he wants to spend is a total of $5k for the entire system including the cameras and pc. He also wants to be able to monitor this system from his Iphone or pc at home. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Hi for a 80 year old you are best installing a standalone no point making it complicated ... Look for a dauha system

he does have employees that can help him use the system and he does know how to use the eyemax computer software. He needs at least 2 1080p cameras for viewing license plate numbers and up close view of people's faces. Which is why I was not sure that a standalone system would be able to handle the wide range of camera resolutions that he'd be needing