Sign in to follow this  
direwolf12

Clover Industrial Grade 16-Channel Real Time DVR (DV1630)

Hello everyone,

I am unable to find the software that came with my Clover Wisecomm DV1630 DVR system. In the instructions it mentions that I need to have a special viewer called "BackUp Viewer" to watch video footage you pull off the hard drive. I tried saving the format in AVI, but the system keeps shutting down after a few minutes. Also, in AVI format it takes double the amount of time to export video footage. Typically saving one hour of footage in avi format is taking 3-5 hours if it doesn't shut down. I need to pull around 2 weeks worth of footage and this would take ages in avi format.

Does anyone have the backup viewer software that came with this DVR?

When you export the video footage it saves multiple files as .dat and .idx formats. I've tried various options to open these files with no success. I attempted to reach out with Clover or Wisecomm, but it appears they are out of business. I've also contacted different vendors but still haven't had any luck. Here is a guide I found online involving the system i'm using: http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/aa/aa99202e-ec3a-434d-be5b-18bf4f1c382c.pdf

Please help!