bcole001

PC Software to view Hikvision AND Cop-USA H.264

Hi,

I just purchased my first Hikvision TVI DVR. Working great, but I haven't found a software which will allow me to view both my new Hikvision DVR system and an already existing Cop-USA DVR Box (H.264) using the same program...which stinks.

Does one exist? I've used BroView for iPhone but it doesn't work with Hikvision. Conversely I've used NVMS7000, but it doesn't work with the cop-isa DVR =(

Help!!

Thanks!

Hi,

I just purchased my first Hikvision TVI DVR. Working great, but I haven't found a software which will allow me to view both my new Hikvision DVR system and an already existing Cop-USA DVR Box (H.264) using the same program...which stinks.

Does one exist? I've used BroView for iPhone but it doesn't work with Hikvision. Conversely I've used NVMS7000, but it doesn't work with the cop-isa DVR =(

Help!!

Thanks!

Are you looking for pc software or mobile. Are you trying to view live video or recorded video?

That's what I'd like to do....view both locations (different brand DVRs) using one single app. Not even simultaneously, but just use the same app to access both live views.

IP cam viewer pro will view cop-usa and hikvision?

That's what I'd like to do....view both locations (different brand DVRs) using one single app. Not even simultaneously, but just use the same app to access both live views.

IP cam viewer pro will view cop-usa and hikvision?

yes it will.