Sign in to follow this  
scline74

Another DVR card Question/Help

Please help I have tried everything to get this card to work with a Windows & computer running Blue Iris. I have no idea what kinf of card it is nor can I get any of the btinstall drivers to work. Please help

20150914_094124.jpg.210f071c765cf93d273d778323e11e20.jpg

Please help I have tried everything to get this card to work with a Windows & computer running Blue Iris. I have no idea what kinf of card it is nor can I get any of the btinstall drivers to work. Please help

Blue iris only works with specific cards...if the chip is not on the list it wont work.

That is a DVR card with 4 BT878 chips, so it can do D1 at 6fps per channel. An old card.

You might be able to get it to work with Windows XP and BTWinCap drivers. Maybe even with Windows 7. With anything newer than that, I do not know, haven't used them in years.

Ok I finally got the drivers to work in Windows 7 32bit. The device manager now shows 4 video devices. When i add a camera in blue iris I have selected one of the four device and in the inputs area I have four more inputs listed. I have tied the camera to one of the inputs and tried to select all of the sixteen possible optins of device and inputs to no avail. Just get a blue screen. Any ideas???

That's a very old capture card that requires compression and decompression by software PC. No idea blue iris software handles Compression of video sequences provided through PCI bus.

If you have special preferences sticking to such cards, you may buy a new one, less U$40 on the internet. It would provide you 4Ch X WD1 at 30FPS, much better video quality than the one you have. They provide remote access over smart phones and internets, as well.

Hi. Chip on your card is a MagicRadar so down load there software

Also when first install remove explanation ports (small cards)

You will also need to install a graphics card before you load MagicRadar