Sign in to follow this  
DOMICOPE

GUARD24PRO application for IOS

Dear all,

I need some help.

We sold some HD-SDI DVR that use mobile application Guard24pro.

It seems that the Korean company that develop this application has disappeared and the IOS version has been deleted on itunes store...

One of our customer got his Iphone stolen and purchased a new one...

Our DVR manufacturer (SREE) says he can not help us...

Does anyonehave a copy or a backup of the IOS version of GUARD24PRO ?

Thank you for your help!

Nicolas

Unfortunately, the customer didn't make any backup...

But If I find someone who use this IOS application and accept to make a backup of the application, do you think I can restore it on the Iphone of my customer?

Unfortunately, the customer didn't make any backup...

But If I find someone who use this IOS application and accept to make a backup of the application, do you think I can restore it on the Iphone of my customer?

Hi. If the app is not on the App Store ....then it is also removed from the iCloud so there is no backup

Have you tried this app.

https://appsto.re/gb/dyRPu.i

They also give support so worth sending them an email

Take advice from tomcctv.

He's the best.

Being a child again.

I take it you never read the small print on the link you left

Did you get embarrassed

And trust me daryl lee .. Am good at small print so don't test me

It's about time you stop giving me crap then editing your posts.

I will not edit my next post.

We're on earth have I hijacked this post

I left a post about an app that is used by 1000s

It's a forum ... More than one can join in.

But anyway this is your 16th edited post involving me .... Why I have no clue

But anyway it seems like you are upset I have over 30 years in the industry ... I can't help that but it's clear and you have made it also clear since you add it to all your posts .. Then edit after a few hours .... Childish

But my experience seems to worry you .... But experience is good

It's like anything in the security industry .... I like the fact my company can catch shop lifters / car theft/ ID theft/ speed traps and a lot more. Then you have web theft and web site education which is a problem worldwide ..... Let me show you how that works I'll start another post so Google tag picks it up.

Dear all,

What happen's here?

Dear Tomcctv, I sent a mail to the developper of this app iCamViewer.

It looks like this app is compatible with a lot of DVR and I hope they can help me.

I will keep you informed.

Thank you for your help!

Nicolas

Dear all,

What happen's here?

Dear Tomcctv, I sent a mail to the developper of this app iCamViewer.

It looks like this app is compatible with a lot of DVR and I hope they can help me.

I will keep you informed.

Thank you for your help!

Nicolas

Let's hope they can help .... Can the dvr be viewed on a pc? If so there is another app called pocket cloud

You do know it was taken to personal pm to sort it out ??

But hay you still have a go ..... If you think it was me that edit your posts then you are even more a child

But over the past few months I have learned what type of person you are

AND AGAIN IT IS A FORUM ...... I ONLY ANSWERED THE OPS POST WITH A LINK TO A APP THAT MIGHT WORK OR MIGHT NOT

BUT I DONT SEE WHY YOU ARE INTENT ON GIVING MEMBERS PROBLEMS

SHOW ME ON THIS POST BEFORE YOU STARTED TO KICK OFF WHAT I DID WRONG.....for you to leave crap then edit it.

Daryl now show my personal emails ....... Oh you can't

Let me point a fact out in my personal emails

i am 7 mile from y-cam Daryl733 is 6.700 mile away. If you need help I will only do via pm away from the argument from Daryl733. I have the firmware which I mentioned in my 2nd post which will allow your cameras to operate without the cloud configuration

SO DARYL733 keep bringing something up you know nothing about

But since you want to get personal daryl lee lets do it ......... And to be honest it needs explaining to your customers .... It shows just what type of person you are and it need editing .

Why is it that https://www.lakson.com.sg/ don't offer money back on goods ??

T&C of Sales

Online promotional prices are not available through other channels. Please order through online if you wish to enjoy the promotional prices.

Goods sold are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable.

Order will be process only when full payments are made.

Please allow for 1 to 3 weeks for delivery.

Why is it your customer are offered a free COMPULSORY SIGN UP to SensorComb

All warranty void if not signed up to SensorComb and additional charges will apply??

If customers don't give there personal network data to them ....

You must be the only CCTV supplier in the world to offer that crap.

But let's take a look at SensorComb...

It's been trading for just over 170 days .... So January 2016

Let see who owns it ....... Daryl Lee ... That must be you ....

So let's see if I have it right..... Customers buy from Lakson CCTV they pay there money to you. But you have no refund or goods returned because SensorComb supples the equipment under what you call (Equipment Subsidised by SensorComb.)

Yes I am well aware of Singapore trading been there and shipped containers back and forth but that was not CCTV related..... I sold that company in 2001

I have 3 companies at the moment 2 security related 1 not. Am just getting ready for retirement

So yes I understand sales practice in Singapore...... And I know it's not common practice for a customer to buy and pay one company and another company to supply........ But bad or wrong I can see why you are doing it

Terms and conditions of SensorComb....... We will pass on personal information to a other party ....... You mean sell. And you make that compulsory......... Your supposed to be a security company

Anyway, let me apologies to you.

It's getting too tiring for all these.

This site doesn't pay you or me to come and offer our experience or advice.

It's more of us voluntarily coming here to come here to share our experience.

Even with years of experiences, there are always new things that I can learn from others.

Suppose to be a break from routine work.

I was pissed at you for repeatedly claiming I gave bad advice when yours doesn't work.

If it does, I would had taken a step back and learn from it.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter that much now. Should had just ignored your claims and move on.

Let me say sorry again. If we can move pass this, then it's good.

Otherwise, as you said, we are thousands of miles apart, it doesn't really matter.

Sensorcomb is not a company. It's a brand that we use for the ProActive Monitoring engine. It's still under the same company at the moment.

Btw, where did you read in the T&C that we'll pass on the information to another company ? Let me know so I can get my legal to amend that. That's never the purpose.

The compulsory FREE subscription applies to DVR only. It allow us to keep track of equipment operation status so that we will be able to detect any fault with the system before customer realized it and provide ProActive Warranty instead of a ReActive one.