Sign in to follow this  
samfingcul

how to downgrade a dahua dvr firmware ?

hello guys,

I have few dahua dvrs with firmware 2016-1-23 and i want to downgrade to version 2015-3-17 because the newer version is not working properly on older PSS version.

does anyone know if is possible to do downgrade on dahua dvrs ? if yes, can please explain how to do it ?

ps. smart pss is not a solution. i want to downgrade the firmware

hello guys,

I have few dahua dvrs with firmware 2016-1-23 and i want to downgrade to version 2015-3-17 because the newer version is not working properly on older PSS version.

does anyone know if is possible to do downgrade on dahua dvrs ? if yes, can please explain how to do it ?

ps. smart pss is not a solution. i want to downgrade the firmware

Hi. There are a few versions of PSS that you can use .... Sent one to your pm.

does anyone know if is possible to do downgrade on dahua dvrs ? if yes, can please explain how

More details about your DVR model?

Edited by Guest

does anyone know if is possible to do downgrade on dahua dvrs ? if yes, can please explain how

More details about your DVR model?

Hello again,

@tomcctv - i will try each software from there.

@iTuneDVR - the dvr that not work properly (error images) is HCVR 4104 HS S3 with firmware 2016-1-23.

i have another DVR which works OK and is HCVR 4104 HS S2 with firmware 2015-3-17.

what im trying to do is to downgrade the eronate firmware 2016-1-23 to 2015-3-17 if is possible.

@iTuneDVR - the dvr that not work properly (error images) is HCVR 4104 HS S3 with firmware 2016-1-23.

i have another DVR which works OK and is HCVR 4104 HS S2 with firmware 2015-3-17.

As you see it's different model name.

what im trying to do is to downgrade the eronate firmware 2016-1-23 to 2015-3-17 if is possible.

For S3 - 20160123 -is the start firmware!!!

Try upgrade your S3

HCVR4104HS-S2 and HCVR4104HS-S3 are completely different units. You can NOT put the old firmware for the S2 series on the S3 series.

HCVR4104HS-S2 and HCVR4104HS-S3 are completely different units. You can NOT put the old firmware for the S2 series on the S3 series.

Yes, as I said, and suggested raising the firmware to the S3 model