maxysadm

Hikvision Videowall software recomendation

Hi! first let me tell you this is a great forum, after reading for a couple months and learning a lot, I came to the stage of needing some help from you experts.

I have two videowall setups on my company.

They are basically a pc ( I7, 32GB Ram, Dual gigabit nic, 100 MB dsl Int conection ), with 4 video cards on it to display to the different monitors.

On one video Wall I have 8 55" monitors.

On the other one, 16 24" monitors.

Our business currently have 30 stores.

18 of them have Geovision NVR's and I have that "covered" with Geovision Control Center and 8 Matrix setup on each VideoWall.

On the remaining 12 ( and growing on number really fast! ) I have HIKVISION models ( DS7204HQHI/DS7208HQHI/DS7216HQHI)

And so far I have those being monitored with IVMS-4200. But that is not covering my needs, so I'm looking for a software that allows me to do an Automated Matrix distribution of the HIKVISION DVR's, open up with system startup (4200 not doing it, don't kow why ) and mantains the monitor distribution configured.

I just need "live view" of the stores, not much more than that.

Hope you can recommend some solutions for this, License fee should not be a problem. But my needs are some way "basic" so I hope not having to brake the bank here.

Please forgive my english, I'm from Argentina so making an effort here.

Best regards,

Max

1672099615_HIK(2).png.df1c4f1392504c281a79f61b39bf7850.png

Max,

If it is only for live viewing, iVMS-4200 allos you to display up to 64 video feeds on 4 different monitors.

You can set up any live view you want and use it automatically when iVMS-4200 launches (Control panel -> System configuration -> General -> Resume Live View Status). On the "Main view" you can also set up and save different views so they can easily be switched.

Max,

If it is only for live viewing, iVMS-4200 allos you to display up to 64 video feeds on 4 different monitors.

You can set up any live view you want and use it automatically when iVMS-4200 launches (Control panel -> System configuration -> General -> Resume Live View Status). On the "Main view" you can also set up and save different views so they can easily be switched.

Hi Securame! thx for your reply!

I do have today IVMS-4200, but the limitation of 4 monitors is a limit I can't afford since I need to display on 8 of them and buying biggest tv's is not a chance for the moment.

Also, I have the resume live view selected, But is not working. Not only is not starting with windows, but even if I open the IVMS, it just open the main window and the 4 auxiliary screens, but is not resuming the live view. Not sure why.

I don't know if there is anything else I need to check, but the system configuration options are pretty basic, so Maybe I'm missing something.

So if there is any other software or a way to get this to work the proper way, I would really apreciate your suggestion!

Thx a lot!!!

Hi my friend, i have same problem, i need show cameras in 8 monitors connected to one PC ... do you have solution for this?