terryuk

capture cpt-dvr2000 series softwear

hi hope some 1 can help i nave a capture cpt-dvr2016 and hard drive crashed need softwear if any 1 can help of show light on other sofwear that will work with this unit

yes the cmpany i got it from remove and destroy the hard disk under data protection so thats a no go

Can you find out who they bought it from? Hey Cooperman, does the data retention act require all drives to be removed or just the drives the video are on?

no chance of getting old drives its to late im told so if i can not get the softwear i will just use it as a server in my shop for the network run it as a normal pc unless any 1 has an idea

It's not the old drive. But if you can find out where they got it, the person they got it from may be able to provide you with the software.

I'm hoping someone here can offer a little advice/help.

I've just bought one of these used as well. It was a business that went out of business and basically the machine is still intact as they had it installed.

It's a little older now, but I was hoping to revert the system to original state by finding all of the required software/drivers/whathaveyou. Does anyone have any idea how I might go about this?

Every company that was involved in its construction is still in business but it's been 7ish years since the original post here and searching their sites return no hits at all.