View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: Kodicom Dvr 880 Security Driver Issue
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:54 am 

Hi guys
I recently purchased a kodicom dvr 880 pci card which i have been using with no problems untill recently when i had to format my pc thats when i am coming across this security driver problem after installing the drivers and the main diginet site software i get a message stating " KODICOM SECURITY DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND THE DRIVER VERSION IS CORRECT IT REQUIRES KODICOM SECURITY DRIVER 0.9.0018 OR HIGHER"
i have a p4 3ghz cpu running on a asus p4p800 mother board with an ati graphics board i wondered if any one else is having this problem and if they have solved it
i hope someone can help me with this problem as i am getting very frustrated by this
cheers
best regards

mebz

Post subject: dvr 8800
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:17 am 

this kind of problem is because your motherboard chipset not supported.i also face this problem on my few customer...u have to use motherboard on intel chipset.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:28 am 

asus p4p800 is an intel chipset motherboard (intel 865pe)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:39 am 

Your software is most likely stolen, if you bought just a card and software from eBay you need to report the seller.

If you desire advertising we offer advertising at competitive rates. Click Here to see how you can advertise with CCTVForum.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:45 am 

i believe you have install your pc hardware driver before installing the DVR card driver right? If this is what you do i will suggest you reformat your PC again and soon after you have reformatted your pc, all you need to do is installing the Dvr driver before all the others driver fit in, and it should work perfect~!

Post subject: What port does kodicom dvr card 880 works on
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:40 am 

Hi

I bought the same dvr card and i am haveng problem seeing the cam over the internet ( webbase) i went into my linksys router i trid to port forward to port 80 still no luch i just get this error message webdvr connection failed. Someone told me to use port 4550 and that still doesn't work. Eventually i went out to get a D-link router and tried the same thing but to no avail i can get it to work. I just want to know what am i doing wrong to view the camera on the LAN or over the internet ( remotely)

Brgds

Post subject: Re: Kodicom Dvr 880 Security Driver Issue
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:33 pm 

mebz wrote:
Hi guys
I recently purchased a kodicom dvr 880 pci card which i have been using with no problems untill recently when i had to format my pc thats when i am coming across this security driver problem after installing the drivers and the main diginet site software i get a message stating " KODICOM SECURITY DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND THE DRIVER VERSION IS CORRECT IT REQUIRES KODICOM SECURITY DRIVER 0.9.0018 OR HIGHER"
i have a p4 3ghz cpu running on a asus p4p800 mother board with an ati graphics board i wondered if any one else is having this problem and if they have solved it
i hope someone can help me with this problem as i am getting very frustrated by this
cheers
best regards

mebz
Quote:
I have the same problem. Kodicom - worst company so far I experience. They don't have any drivers on web to download. Visit the manufacturer site and try to download the requrid driver :roll: I am looking to buy another card from diferent company. Any sugestion?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:54 pm 

paparaaaapa wrote:
i believe you have install your pc hardware driver before installing the DVR card driver right? If this is what you do i will suggest you reformat your PC again and soon after you have reformatted your pc, all you need to do is installing the Dvr driver before all the others driver fit in, and it should work perfect~!

I lost my original CD. I have Kodicom Site 3.13 software but driver is not working. can somebody help?

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]