compuexpert

Isis dvr remote view problem

I have a new version 16 channel isis dvr card working great with 4.2software,but cannot see the cameras on remote client,after replacing the remote computer.

It has something to do with the ati drivers cause when i unistall them its working.When i install them i connect ok but all i get is black windows.

Using IE it's working ok with no problem at all.

Anyone with similar problem?I tried changing all catalyst options without result.

Sounds like Magic Radar , Eyemax , type capture card and most verisons are at 4.5.0.0 now. The reomote computer needs to be run in 800 by 600 and run ATI video card or intel chipset also slow down hardware acceleration in the video properties to the middle or bottem setting also 32 meg or 64 meg video mem will help.

Well, on an nforce3 computer with any agp radeon card the client software is working great.

On an nforce4 computer with pci express any radeon i tested, didn't work.

Also i tested every single version of eyemax,isis & magic radar without success.

Is it an nforce4 incompatibility or a pci express?

I'll find out as soon as i get one intel mobo.

Can not tell if it is a pci x problem as I have not used one yet. I only us motherboards with intel chipsets and or ati 7000 9000 9250 video cards on the remote computers. I am interested to see how this works out.

I never suggest people use ATI display adapters with Nvidia northbridges, actually I'm suprised it ever works at all but I know it usually does.

Oh yeah I'm biased, I HATE ati.

Oh yeah I'm biased, I HATE ati.

i find geo likes Radeon Better than GeForce though ..

Me, i just like their flashy red logo

Most of the dvr cards prefer ATI chips and the quality most of the times is better.Their flashy logo is a good reason to use them also

I've been using nforce2&3 mobos with radeon cards with great success so far.No compatibility issues at all,even the speed of the dvr cards was better than intel systems in some cases.

I prefer using amd systems cause of the low temperatures,so i'll better figure this out or i'll have to turn to intel systems.

Hi all.

I have installed the DVR ISIS 4.1 and the problem I have is that the screen is just black where the image should be of the videos, but to enter the settings for each camera by the Control option, if you can see it captured by the camera, which means that the driver is working properly, I have to change to see the cameras on the main screen, urgently

thank you in advance for your response.